Good Fridays

Good Fridays
My latest novel

Friday, September 23, 2011

My latest novel, Good Fridays

I've created this blog to share the news that my fifth novel, Good Fridays, was recently published. It's available in print and ebook formats in bookstores and on the Internet. If you are a reader or a writer, I know you'll enjoy reading this blog because I'm going to share with you what goes into writing a book. I'm not an authority on reading or writing, but I am an expert on my own experience. I'll share with you where ideas come from, how they get put into words, how sentences, paragraphs and chapters become books, and how books get into the hands of readers to enjoy. Until my next post (and I promise it will be very soon), please visit my website www.dianemarquette.com for lots more information about the creative process of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment